Infinity Greens, the flagship formula of the Infinity Superfoods, is a precision blend of the purest and most potent superfoods on earth. All of the plant ingredients that comprise Infinity Greens have been clinically proven to provide significant health-enhancing benefits for the immune, neurological, lymphatic, and digestive systems. This includes the performance of the heart, brain, joints, liver, kidneys, and skin – everything in the body benefits from the powerful superfoods that comprise Infinity Greens.
Infinity Greens is the world’s superior superfood.
28 Health Transforming Ingredients For Only $2 Per Day:
Billy's - Infinity Greens
Green Superfood Blend – 4160 mg per serving
- Organic Klamath algae metabolizes nitrogen in the body which stimulates the production of more neurotransmitters in the brain. Neurotransmitters are the link that carries messages from the brain to the body. Anecdotal reports attribute Klamath algae to an increase in mental alertness, memory retention, and mood.
- Organic Spirulina is among the few richest sources of beta-carotene, which is known to be the most important anti-cancer antioxidant. Spirulina is also notably high in iron, calcium, zinc, potassium, magnesium, selenium, and phosphorus, all of which play a tremendous role in our overall health and longevity.
- Organic Chlorella is the highest source of chlorophyll of any food on earth. Along with detoxification, the high chlorophyll content supports oxygenation of our blood and consequent energy production in all cells. Studies have also proven chlorella reduces blood pressure and lowers cholesterol.
- Organic Stinging Nettle is number one for reducing inflammation. Stinging nettle’s anti-inflammatory properties boost key receptors in the respiratory system enhancing defense against allergens including dust, pollen, mold and similar earth-borne contaminants.
Medicinal Herbs – 2650 mg per serving
- Organic Maca Root, an invigorating superfood used by ancient cultures in the Andes Mountains, is well-noted for enhancement of sexual stamina and overall vitality. Maca root’s nutrient profile including calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids is a precision balance perfect for restorative support of adrenals and thyroid.
- Organic Holy Basil has been a highly acclaimed herb in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Holy Basil has proven to remedy anxiety and stress by regulating the body’s cortisol production. Tests have also demonstrated Holy Basil has the potential to lower cholesterol.
- Organic Horsetail is among the few most silica rich foods, and has proven to aid in bone density and strengthening of skin, hair, fingernails and toenails. Horsetail is also notably rich in manganese, calcium, iron and bioflavonoids. Horsetail is revered as a beautifying herb for the skin.
- Organic Burdock Root has been long reputed for strengthening the immune system and the body’s resistance to parasites via enhancing the growth of friendly probiotic bacteria in the digestive system. Burdock root has been found to detoxify heavy metals from the blood via lymphatic rejuvenation.
- Organic Nopal Cactus is rich in riboflavin, vitamin B6, copper, iron, fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and manganese. Nopal cactus has also show to stabilize blood sugar levels by aiding in metabolizing simple carbohydrates in a timed release nature.
- Organic Aloe Vera is proven to soothe and lubricate the inner lining of the gastrointestinal system, aiding in improved bowel elimination. Aloe vera is a long history of being nature’s very best remedy for constipation and indigestion. Aloe vera is commonly used to enhance weight loss.
- Organic Moringa Leaf performs as a neuro-protectant by reducing naturally occurring oxidative stress that normally increases with aging. Moringa exhibits unique antioxidant activity that preserves the brain’s ongoing production of dopamine and serotonin.
Antioxidant Blend – 2150 mg per serving
- Organic Goji Berry from the Himalayan mountains is known for it’s extraordinary concentration of antioxidants. Reversing free radical damage is what gives Goji Berries the reputation for being the ultimate anti-aging food. Goji berries are also proven to be nutritively supportive for the eyes.
- Organic Mangosteen contains over forty cancer-preventive antioxidants – the broadest antioxidant spectrum of any superfood on earth. Mangosteen is noted to increase circulation for speeding tissue repair and is revered to be the king of anti-aging superfoods.
- Organic Acerola Cherry is proven to boost immune system function and building the body’s residence to disease. Acerola cherry is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin all of which enhance physical endurance and vigor.
- Organic Amla Berry is noted for being among the few richest sources of vitamin C on earth. Amla berry is also rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene and vitamin B complex and has been used in Ayurveda for treatment of numerous diseases for thousands of years.
- Organic Acai Berry from the Amazon is is the richest source of anthocyanin antioxidants of any food on earth and has shown to be effective for reducing inflammation in the cardiovascular system and lowering cholesterol. Studies show acai can prevent neurological imbalance in menopausal women.
- Lucuma is highly revered Peruvian fruit for improving cardiovascular health. Lucuma is also an alkaline forming blood sugar stabilizer that adds a pleasant flavor to Infinity Greens.
Soluble Fiber & Essential Fatty Acids – 415 mg per serving
- Organic Sprouted Flax Seed is the highest plant source of Omega-3 fatty acids for reducing cholesterol. Flax Seed is also high in lignan antioxidants for healthy hormone balance. Flax seed is also rich in soluble fiber, which is essential for improving intestinal health.
- Organic Chia Seed is the highest plant source of calcium, vital for improving bone density. Chia seed is also rich in cholesterol reducing Omega 3 fatty acids. Chia seed is also rich in soluble fiber for intestinal health.
Energetic Enhancement – 350 mg / serving
- Organic Shilajit harvested from the Himalayas is a blend of minerals from biomass resins in the high mountain crevasses and is revered in Ayurveda as the king of superfoods for improving the body’s healing and recovery time.
- Organic Ginger supports digestion via enhancing the spleen. Ginger is also proven to reduce the appetite to help prevent overeating. Ginger also improves circulation throughout the body.
- Organic Himalayan Salt Crystal is rich in the trace minerals, magnesium, copper and iron, that serve as catalysts for absorption of other nutrients in the formula, enhancing the overall effectiveness of Infinity Greens.
- Organic Cayenne Pepper is blood vessel dilator promoting strong circulation, essentially making way for nutrients in the formula to be effectively delivered throughout the body.
- Organic Stevia Leaf is mineral rich herb and has pleasant sweet flavor making the Infinity Greens formula highly palatable.
Sea Vegetables – 200 mg per serving
- Organic Icelandic Kelp and Dulse Seaweed have a near perfect match of mineral content with healthy blood. Providing an accurate balance of every mineral the body needs makes kelp and dulse among the few most alkaline forming foods.
Digestive Support – 75 mg per serving
- Probiotics are the fundamental building blocks of a strong digestive system and are also a vital pilar of the immune system. Probiotics are essential for healthy digestion and nutrient extraction. Each serving of Infinity Greens contains twenty billion live probiotics.
- Enzymes are essential for breaking foods down for optimum nutrient absorption. Enzymes also remove toxins from cells. The plant enzyme blend is comprised of protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase, bromelain, papain and alpha galactosidase.